Heating Repair in Corpus Christi, TX
At Alpha A/C and Heating not only do our technicians provide heating system repair service to deliver a nice and warm home on those cold winters days and nights, but they can actually help you lower your utility bills. We truly understand the importance of cutting your energy and operating costs, making you comfortable, making the system safe to operate for you and your family and protecting the environment.
All of our professionally trained technicians are skilled at finding energy-wasting problems on your heating system.
We also offer financing to our customers. CALL US NOW at (361) 854-1822!
To schedule an appointment for service on your heating system click here.
Replacement or Upgrades
Here are some of the many reasons to decide to replace your heating system instead of repairing it:
- Your heat pump is more than 10 years old.
- Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old.
- Your heating system needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Some rooms in your home are too cold.
- Your home has “too dry” humidity problems.
- Your home has excessive amounts of dust.
- Your heating system operates too noisily.
The best place to start is with our Home Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Home use such as special heating conditions due to a home office, an exercise room, parties or if there exists unnecessary heating of closed-off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort requirements such as stale air problems, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin).
- Health/safety requirements such as indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, humidity control, or child safety concerns around your system.
- Property requirements such as if you are planning home renovations or adding on to your home.
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating cost, or working with a contractor that can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore financing options.
Adding a NEW Heating System
Is your home without a forced-air heating system? If so, we have options available to you. You can install a ducted system or you may consider a lower cost installation of a ductless mini-split system.
To schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of heating systems and system enhancements click here.